About the Video
© 2016 | 30 minutes
Often, workers lose their jobs because of their own actions—because they didn't meet their employers' expectations.
This program reveals the ten most common reasons people are fired and uses vignettes to help viewers understand which attitudes and behaviors to avoid in the workplace. In addition to learning what not to do on the job, viewers also gain strategies for making positive changes to improve their performance at work.
This video program addresses:
- Poor job performance
- Poor relationships with supervisors
- Inability to work with others
- Disrespecting others
- Misusing company resources
- Poor customer service
- Abusing drugs or alcohol
- Inappropriate appearance
- Narrated by Emmy Award-winning anchor and reporter, Lori Wilson.
- Engaging scenarios depict problematic behavior in the workplace.
- Real-world hiring professionals put viewers inside the minds of employers.
- Available on DVD or online.
- Includes a free Administrator's Guide.
Request More Information or a Quote
Interested in using this video in your program or curriculum? Contact your account manager for more information.